There are no support groups meeting at this time. If you feel you would benefit from individual therapy, please contact Robin for availability.
The ending of an important relationship can leave us feeling depressed and lonely. Picking up the pieces and embarking on a new life can be difficult. The denial, shock, grief, and anger can be difficult to resolve on our own. In a safe environment, group facilitator, Robin Magdahlen, will provide a safe environment in order to explore unresolved feelings, identify inherent strengths and new coping strategies, and reconnect members to a stronger sense of life purpose.
Group members will be able to:
- Navigate difficult feelings in a safe environment of acceptance and support
- Create a self-care regimen
- Build a stronger sense of self-worth/positive identity
- Identify inherent strengths that will assist each member in moving forward
- Create healthier boundaries
- Create a stronger support system